March 30, 2013

Oops

OK. I didn't expect this to happen. NOT on a Black Saturday, at least!

March 24th around 6 PM, I was watching TV Patrol. I can't help but notice the reporter. Dominic Almelor. He's so buff. He is just so buff. And then I tweeted:


According to UrbanDictionary, HIPON refers to a guy who has a nice body but an "ugly" face. Hipon is a tagalog word for shrimp. And you when you eat a shrimp, you usually just eat the body and throw away the head.

HE FAVORITED MY BASHFUL TWEET!!! My reaction --> :O

Haha. Peace! I just wish Dominic Almelor has a great sense of humor.

;)


3 comments:

  1. He's just too secured about his looks and personality for him to stoop to your level and nonsense comment. Just a gentle advice dude....you should see him in person tingnan lang natin kung masasabi mo pa na hipon siya! sa dinami dami nang nagagwapuhan sa kanya ikaw lang siguro ang nagsabing hipon siya! get a life! For your information...isa siya sa mga good looking reporters ng abs cbn news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Andami mo namang nasabi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh ikaw mukha kang bangus! magsalamin ka nga!

    ReplyDelete