January 12, 2011

It's the ALPO card!

The first time I saw this, I was like... YEEES!


Our friend from Canada named Danish sent us cards for the holidays. I never really thought I would be getting this because none of my friends know my address and nobody even asked. But surprise! 12 noon today (it's January 12th), I saw this letter in our mailbox. Hey Danish, where in the world did you get my address? :]

She is the sweetest girl on earth. And she's my friend. :]

Reading this brings back the memories we've been to, both good and bad. It feels like yesterday since our group ALPO was still in college, playing and bitching around. I couldn't be any prouder I was destined to be one of the 13 gorgeous people of the group.

Thanks Danish. This letter gave me a trip down the memory lane and I kept smiling. I love you! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment