April 12, 2010

Tweeties!

Lately, I've been so addicted to reading and posting tweets over twitter. Well, what's not to be about twitter: you get to know the lives of your favorite people both celebrity and commoners, plus you get to live like a celebrity too. I love it (well who doesn't?) when people follow my tweets, reply to my tweets or even retweet my tweets.

What's cool about twitter too is that you can access it using A LOT (take note: A LOT) of media/client. Of course, it would only be through phone and through PC, but the programs designed to have your tweets published are so many. You have TweetDeck, Gravity, Snaptu, etc. Some find it weird, I find it cool!

The difference with twitter is that your profile picture can only be one. But hey, there's TwitPic! It's like some sort of site connected to your twitter account that allows you to upload loads of pics! Now that's cool.

Now if I am to choose between facebook and twitter, I say.. TWITTER! Haha. I just love the whole process of tweeting. It's cleaner, it's funnier, it's simply so fetch. Let's tweet baby!

Follow me at http://twitter.com/marvusthemadman

Happy tweeting guys. Twitter's like pringles: once you pop, you can't stop. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment