March 22, 2010

Congratulations!

It's not that I congratulate myself too much but I am just so glad that I was able to build a blog site like this. I feel like I'm a star, really! Haha. You know me, I'm quite radical and I think a lot so this blog site would bring out the beast in me. Haha.

Thanks a lot to Miss Lorna de Jesus for the seed of correct grammar that she has planted in me decades ago (which has been my best weapon all throughout this fight of words). Also to my super Dimple Ballesteros who inspired me to start this blog. She has been so feisty and fab I can't help but admire her. Of course Diane Portugal for the constructive criticisms she gave me and for liking my header. You just don't know how much it means to me; To the Magic DJ's, my inspiration. To all the askal who's got no one to care for them and to you reading this. Hope you'll love me as I love you.

Ahaha. Ang arte ko. Embrace it. That's how I became Marvin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment