January 8, 2010

A day of friendship


Now what better way to spend a Thursday off than with your bestfriends? Haha. We talked, we laughed, and we fooled around a lot! Haha. I never had that much sleep yet that day, pero it was all worth it. Di ako inantok the whole time na magkakasama kami. Well, how often would it happen na makumpleto kaming tatlo? I marked the calendar. It's our friendship day :)

For those who have no idea what I'm taking about, I was with my bestfriends Jace and Jhoker who were both my classmates since first year college. And yeah, my college days won't be the same without them.

So we had coffee, we had world chicken, we sang and we had a lot of fun. Haha. Sana maulit muli ng maraming marami pang beses! Ahaha.

And the master plan, we'll go back to Cavite this coming Mahal na Araw to relax and have fun. More fun than what Jhoker and I had when we went back there. Too bad, Jace missed all the utterances. Bawi ka nalang a.

Tama! :D

2 comments:

  1. ahaha. thanks much. iba talaga ang smile sa camera pag may pinagsamahan :D

    ReplyDelete